Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Da Con

I've been there so much (when I didn't really need to...) that it warrants its own title and post.
So, I've been there lots.
Ran into muso friends there.
Had a chat to Matt.
Had a chat to Chris.
Ran into Chris and Dylan at the Comm cafe. Dylan invited me to his recital today.
Chris thought I was in first year! (So did Mischa.....)
Perhaps we should have exuded a greater sense of superiority..?! Haha. Oh well. All good.

Watched Dylan's recital. He went pretty well!
Ran into Nick. Had a chat to him. A very good one.
He knows Perth!!! And I have such invited him to come over and stuff and perform. That'd be totally cool.
And I sent him the details about Hamilton gigs.....
Ran into Clinton - looked very smart in his suit and all! (So did Dave on the way in, in fact..)
It's so cute when the boys get dressed up for their recitals. The girls just look hot. The guys look like they've gone to HEAPS of effort. Hehe :P Aww..!!!
Talked to Aaron about his recital...poor thing, I think he might be a bit worried...because people can't onto Dean...! Eeek! At least he had a run-through with Marie...!

No comments: