Thursday, October 26, 2006

thanks, and the viola

samantha
sam
kristen
gina
lauren
nat
gowri
amelia
elise
rach
the octet (high praise, I tell you!)
azy
nicole
anne
dylan
clinton
amber
nick
liz
emily
steph
paul
ed

and as always, jac and em, because i wouldn't be getting the feedback if i wasn't playing with you guys!

"So fluid!" If you think so :)
And Holtham didn't even give me a talk! He was so kind! That's really good...

On another note.....
"Whose fiddle is that?"
"er...mine..."
"You play fiddle? I didn't know that!"
"well, you play viola...."
"I'm about to throw in the viola..."

no no no!!! Who else am I going to get to play viola with? Perhaps you'd like to play the Mozart, in its original form, with us? :)

,me: "Who else am I going to play viola with?!"
Joe: "I'll play with you!"
me: "Umm...do you actually play viola?"
Nick: "Well that never stopped viola players before!"

"The cantor position at st patrick's involves waving my arms in front of a congregation trying to get them to sing!"

"I passed my viola technical exam by two percent! i got a 52, and those two marks were seriously the marks you get just for being a viola player!"

and congratulations to nick and anne for winning the 1st year and all years prizes, respectively.

1 comment:

JC said...

... those two marks were seriously the marks you get just for being a viola player!"

Hmm, they still give sympathy marks? I thought they'd stamped that out nowadays... Then again, I suppose it's bad enough to have to play the viola... :wink:

(Apologies to whoever it is - Couldn't resist, given the opening =)