Sunday, October 29, 2006

A Recital

An Invitation...
I will be playing in part of a recital this coming week, and I'd like to invite you all to come along!
The details are as such:

When Thursday 2 November, 8pm
Where Queen's College Junior Common Room ( Enter via the main archway of Queen's and the Junior Common Room is diagonally across the quadrangle, on your left immediately before the large dining hall. At that time of night there will probably be some street parking available in College Crescent or Swanston Street, but parking in the college grounds is probably not possible.)
Who Featuring Gladys Chua (piano), Jacquie Fordham (clarinet), Anne Veinberg (piano), and Trio Reginae
What A Concert! There will be some Bach, Liszt, Ravel, Mozart, Stravinsky, and some story-telling....!

It shouldn't go for very long, and I'm told there shall be some tea and coffee also..! Please feel free to tell as many people as possible, bring all your friends.
I know it's SWOTVAC and close to exams, but if you can spare the time, it will be a great night, and full of wonderful music!

If you have any questions/issues etc. please feel free to email me or call me (or leave a comment, and I'll email you).

No comments: