Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Funny Monday

*Dave's Baroque opera singing in Monday 10am. I was so convinced that he was a saxophonist. Oh well, he is a good singer...!

*Dave: "We were so hot. We rocked, didn't we?" (As much as early music can 'rock' :P )

*"Do some work, like your...assignment. Or talk quietly amongst yourselves. I didn't actually plan anything for this tute; it's a good thing that those Quality of Teaching surveys have already been done, because there is no teaching!"

*"I'm talking Eastern European right!"

*Nick and I laughing so hard while Sam furiously tries to get down all the quotes.

*Gladys: "I don't understand...I think there's been a misprint.....Mischa......???"
Mischa: "Yeah, you can change that I to a IV or a VI. Or just put those as /III. See? All makes sense!"
Gladys: "But there are so many options.......I'm confused...."
Dave: "It doesn't love you......but it still loves me."

*An amazing Chamber Music Competition final. Congratulations to all, particularly to Three of a Kind.

*Dr Holtham doing the Habanera. Complete with singing, and dancing.

*The entireity of Piano Class completely losing it with laughter.

*Stefan having too much to say. Amy having lots to say. Tristan asking interesting questions.

*"Listen to Tristan. And he can be quite demanding."

And Tuesday:
me: "You know you love him, in a completely platonic way. You know you do!!" (no names..!) :P

1 comment:

gina said...

I love your quotes posts! :)
And referring to your comment on my blog, yes those were really odd hours to be doing work. But I had no choice! >.< At least my essay is done now. *sigh*

xoxo
Gina