Saturday, October 14, 2006

Come! :)

there is free concert at which I'm playing, solo, with other musicians and friends, (and I will also be watching some bits of it!) to which I am inviting you all!

The simple details...
What The intercollegiate music society presents Chamber Music in the Chapel
When Saturday 21 October, 8-about 10pm
Where The Chapel of the Holy Spirit, Newman College, 887 Swanston Street, Parkville
Featuring Trio Reginae, the intercollegiate string orchestra, the intercollegiate choir, The Dome Quintet as well as soloists Rhiannon Maynes, Julie Boyer, Alvin Chong & Gladys Chua.
Works to include
Mozar'ts Kegelstatt-Trio in E-flat, Peter Schickele's Serenade for Three, Liszt's Concert Etude #2, Ravel's 'Ondine' from Gaspard de la Nuit PLUS MUCH MORE!


So, reasons why you should come:
Because you would like to hear me play.
Because you'd like to listen to some fantastic music.
Because you'd like to support young musicians.
Because you're my proxy family! :)
Because you'd like to help me celebrate my nineteenth-and-a-half birthday on the night!
Or any other reasons!

If you can make it, it'd be wonderful to see you there! It will be a great concert, so I'm actually anticipating a big turn-out!

No comments: