Thursday, June 08, 2006

Never really...

I don't really ever get over the people I like. But I get past the liking stage. That's ok. But who I like says a bit about myself. One likes different people for different reasons.

There's always going to be some sort of emotional attachment for me. It's just my thing. Because who I consider my 'friend', I must have some sort of special relationship with. That's how I do it. Because each person is different. And although you treat humanity generally with respect, people differ in so many ways and you kinda have to treat them different, according to the individual.

So, each person I've ever liked will always have something attached to them. Good, bad, just is. That's just how it is. It's almost like a special place in my heart - there's probably a reason why it was there in the first place. Without it being too 'special'. Not to degrade it or anything, but it's a strange thing because it's not like it's an immediate special place like a best friend, but it's because of the emotion attachment. Every moment, from the smile, the banter, the admission and the final realisation, is captured.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u never really get over any one - its the same for everyone:(
luv
llt