Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Stolen from somebody on Gina's blog...or something like that...

I AM: a nutty muso.
I WANT: chocolate. Hugs and kisses will substitute nicely, though...
I WISH: I had more time.
I HATE: being disappointed, especially with myself.
I MISS: the freedom of time.
I FEAR: being lonely.
I HEAR: music. All the time.
I WONDER: if I can manage so many things at the same time.
I REGRET: for not having enough guts at the right time.
I AM NOT: perfect.
I DANCE: when there's something good playing. And danceable...
I SING: every Sunday. As well as other times...listen out for me!
I CRY: if I'm touched, or feel incredibly emotional.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: as in control as you think...
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: the ivories sing. In a manner of speaking.
I WRITE: a zillion notes.
I CONFUSE: myself. All the time. Others with all my rambling.
I NEED: to know that I'm loved. Constantly. And that my efforts don't go to waste.
I SHOULD: get more involved in the things I'm passionate about.
I START: to think that this is just one of the ways I'm procrastinating..
I FINISH: my Econometrics assignment soon.
I LOVE: my friends, family, music, good times.
I REMEMBER: the funny times, the happy times, the special times.

No comments: