Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Right...

Okay, so Hello isn't working, so I'm just going to have to put some photos up like this....

Photos from the 1J Corridor Party, themed Rubix Cube.
This involved six rooms along the corridor, themed by colour and usually involving a game each room. We all had to dress up in six items, one each of blue, green, yellow, white, red and orange. The aim was to be in one colour by the end of the night, through a process of swapping clothes. Needless to say, most of us were quite unsuccessful, considering about five people were going for green (hey, I thought I was being original!), and the fact that a skirt doesn't really count as an accesory. Nor does a sock...

So, here are some photos...



Our corridor....yay for 1J!



Tom, Jey Han, me, Kenneth, Robyn


Kenneth, Tom, CY, Jey Han, Adrienne, me, Min, Smelta, Nick, Judy

Sorry I can't get pics of everybody....but 'twas a taste of our fun corridor :)


No comments: