Monday, April 10, 2006

What else did I do?

Saturday signalled my first big adventure in the big city of Melbourne. I went shopping by myself to Myer and Allan's and stuff. I unfortunately didn't find too much that I wanted to buy. That's ok...I did manage to get lost in Myer....that place is humungous! Heck, I even got lost in The Basement! I couldn't manage to find the Miss Shop section until I exited, found the shoe department, went back downstairs to find the chick's fashion and eventually found the girls bit of The Basement.

The chapel service last night was amazing. We sang everything unaccompanied...it was a very sombre service, but the music was just divine. Included were hymns that were harmonised by Bach and a couple of Tallis works.

The service at Jude's was really good. :)
We saw Tim (yay!), gave Sam our nametags and I met this guy who randomly asked me,
"Were you at The Idea of North concert on Friday night?"

Wow.
Yeah, turns out he was too, he must have recognised me (how on earth did he do that? He's either seen me before, or he's got this FANTASTIC memory! I, on the other hand, have never seen him, met him, nor remember him!) We raved on about the concert for a little while, then agreed that we'd see each other in October, at their next concert, and hopefully around before then, at church! Hehe :P

so, that was my oh-so-exciting weekend. Should be going to class soon.....!

No comments: