Friday, April 14, 2006

The best week in a while....

Ok, so having sufficiently blabbed on about The Idea of North concert, I am about to embark on an amazingly long Jamie Cullum blab. Maybe tomorrow, but yeah, I will. Let's just say that it was SO AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully tomorrow....I'll try post some photos....and the whole review. I've been on a high all day! Having gotten 62 of Elise's photos, I'm about to get a whole stack more from Xing...I will write a review soon, photos will go up soon.

There were many highlights, the one most people heard about the most was Jamie Cullum actually grabbing my hand as he strolled about the audience. (Don't worry, I have washed my hand since..!) Standing outside the stage door for a good hour waiting for him to appear. Then him subsequently annoucning that he wouldn't leave until everybody had gotten an autograph/photo etc. So, we did. We got autograph, photo with him......hug and a kiss. :D :D He's short for a guy. hehe. that' s ok....

now to nab those photos....!

No comments: