Sunday, April 23, 2006

Back In Melbourne

First up, thank you to everybody for a wonderful birthday. This ranges from people who called/messaged/emailled/sent e-cards, to the people who helped me celebrate on the day with the dinner we had at our place!

So, back in Melbourne...

My holidays really did consist of doing work, sleeping and eating. Really. That was about it. Whatever. They were kinda productive.

Flight was this morning, at 6.10am. Yes, this involves getting up at about 4.20am. Urgh. I did manage to sleep a bit on the plane, though. Although I don't get why my flights are always FULL!!! Listened to some awesome CDs on the plane, having made sure that I had ample supply of good music considering I was travelling within the same month on the same airline (same music programme....)

Was exciting to be back in Melbourne - it's good to see friends again....it's weird, because I find it weird when I don't see them for more than about two days...! Yet, I'm away from home for several months at a time.....

I had less than 30kgs, you should be proud of me. I did, however, come back with more stuff than I went home with. That should be expected.

Stuff to buy.....:
Speakers. So I can listen to awesome music (a la Idea of North, Mark Sholtez, Jamie Cullum. My latest 'hot' list. Not to discount other music or anything.....but they just happen to be in my head recently....I wonder why..!)
3 frames from Idea. To frame Switchfoot, Idea of North and Jamie Cullum tickets/photos and other associated memorabilia (little that exists in my possession....)


Ciao!

p.s. and thanks to all those who facebook-ed me too!!!! You know how facebook sends and email everytime somebody posts something on your wall? Well, in just ONE day, there were 21 messages about people writing stuff on my wall! Woot!!! Thank you all! :)

No comments: