Monday, February 13, 2006

It stinks.

Yep, it stinks. Because it's really hot and humid today. And I'm not at work, which means I can't take advantage of air-conditioning. My family has this policy of telling me that it's a waste for only one person to be in the house at one time, so it's not very efficient to switch the air-conditioning on. I understand the point, but it's SOOO HOT!!!

Anyway.....
"Walk the Line" was awesome. Phoenix & Witherspoon can really sing, and their acting was very convincing. And it wasn't one of those typical romantic comedies (however much I like them!) but it was a touching story. Tyler Hilton was an awesome Elvis...I mean, I don't like Elvis all that much, but it was really amusing - and he could sing :) The hair just was the icing on the cake! After that, my friend and I had food, talking for and hour and a half. We came home, talked for another two hours. Yep, I don't think I could ever stop with her! Haha.

Oh!!! And I have my drivers lisence! I'm on my P's now, haven't got the actual card YET, but will sometime this week or next week, so that shall be my ID! :) (finally!) All I'm hoping now is that the photo isn't bad! The day after I passed, I went for my firstt drive by myself to visit a friend who had just gotten her wisdom teeth out. Seriously, this is the season for wisdom teeth removal through surgical operation. I counted how many friends were told that they had to have them out this holidays, or had them out over the holidays and it came to about 8 or 9 people! We should form a society!

Anyway.......it's gotten to that time in my holidays (usually 2 or so weeks before I have to head back) where I realise "Oh my gosh! I haven't caught up with (insert multiple names here)!" and where I have to rush to organise my social engagements as such! So, I have to catch up with so many people I haven't seen AT ALL these holidays!!!! And, I must say that it's been nice to hear from some people I haven't heard from in ages - most from school (both primary and secondary) as well as reminisce on old times!

Anyway, I should be off....CIAO! xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! At least the weather's warm over there! I'm freezing here! Congrats on your Driving License!

Kim said...

Yeah, congrats on ur driving licence! I just got my L's renewed. I have my Practical Driving Test in May. Gonna start uni on Feb 27th at UWA. And my year in Europe off was great. I really wanna see Walk the Line!