Wednesday, February 15, 2006

How strange...

Okay, so I wrote a few days ago that it was stinking hot. And Perth pulls a Melbourne on me....and it RAINED today. It's actually cool. For real. What happened to this summer?

Anyway, I met up with Audra yesterday......Audra is a GAP student from Westover, at St Mary's. It was really awesome.....we hadn't seen each other for about 3 years and reminisced over half-price waffles :) I will put photos up hopefully next week or soon-ish. It made me all sad though, because I remember how much I miss my Stova friends and how beautiful that place was! We had a great time catching up :)

Then today, I met up with an old school teacher, who is off next week to HK to go teach! We chatted for a long time, caught up on what was happening in our lives and each other's.

Yep, catching up makes one remember times gone by.

[Nysh, not all a hot summer! And sorry I haven't got back on ur facebook wall.....we should catch up when you're back for the 'summer'!]

And so, looking forward...............
Can't wait to get back to Melbourne...it should be fantastic!!! :) (Ok, except for maybe the work..!) I'm glad I'm going back a few days early, although those four days are already filled up with soooo much catching up to do! If I haven't gotten in touch with you about meeting up, pls send me an email....otherwise it will totally pass me by.

[Gina&Mags, what do u think of rach's suggestion.....friday day instead...? That could work....but that would mean installment 4!]

And it is my brother's 21st party on saturday night. Okay, so it's not a part-ay per se, but rather...a gathering. It should be exciting...I'm supposed to be baking some culinary delights, but we'll see about how delightful they are..... :S

and....update!!!! To all my friends with blogs, that is your key word for this week! :)
See some of you real soon, others, keep in touch.....(email me your email or something like that!)

ciao! xoxo

2 comments:

gina said...

Hi Gladys,

Nice update. :) As for the date.. whenever is mostly fine by me. Um, I sent another email around. So.. :)
See you soon!

Luv,
Gina

Anonymous said...

your brother is such a party animal :).