Thursday, February 23, 2006

in melbourne

so, i hardly got any sleep the night before my flight - the max i was going to get was 3 hrs anyway. yeah, good luck. anyway, i did manage some shut-eye on the plane. the flight attendants were really cool. There has got to be some minimum attractiveness test for virgin blue flight attendants. seriously. they are all hot.

there were these french rowers on the plane too. even though i didn't understand what they were saying, it still sounded romantic. for all i know, they could have been saying i don't know what. oh well.

so, met mel at airport. was so excited.

moved into 1J. my room is dark, due to the lack of a lamp in my room. and my college isn't even giving me one. which sucks. the main light is very dim, it's YELLOW (so you know, you can't see much anyway....urgh) apart from that, it's incredibly messy, because my stuff is strewn everywhere. i def. like my room from last year much better - i actually have some hang-age space. pity about this year. urgh

went to uni, bumped into about 6 friends, which was exciting :) stayed and talked for WAYY too long, but you know how that happens. oh well..

there are freshers all over college. i think i'm still personally quite scared, but i'll get over it soon enough, i hope. except their shirts are sooo much cooler than ours. it's ok. i'll get over that soon enough too..

anyway, it must be really bad for my eyes to be doing this in such poor lighting. i must really move to the library to do some work. i gotta go to uni tomorrow to hopefully sort out the rest of my timetable etc. and go shopping so that my eyes don't frazzle.

i should get some sleep soon. after a shower, of course, to test them out!

right..i'm off. hope all is good :)

No comments: