Monday, April 02, 2007

weird....

In the past week and a bit, these are the comments that have struck me the most, because different people have asked me these, several times:

1) Are you ok?
Like I'm not. Well, maybe I showed signs of not being ok. I dunno.
Either way, sounds like everybody is just that bit concerned.
Thanks for it guys :)
But really, I'm ok!

2) Are you THE Gladys from facebook?
HAHAHAHA.
People are stalking me!
Well, not really. There are just connections between friends, I guess.
It's actually more amusing than anything.
Because it proves that I'm not the only one clicking on other people's profiles... :P
And knowing stuff about other people...!
Don't worry, I don't have stalkerish tendencies!

1 comment:

gina said...

Heya. It's good that you're okay. But if you ever feel the need to talk, you know where to find me. =)

xoxo
Gina