Tuesday, April 03, 2007

hehe!

i kid you not, about seven different people commented about my hair today.
maybe because:
1) it's getting long!
2) it was out (rather than up)
3) it's CLEAN! :) (not that it isn't usually, but i guess more evident than up and clean..)

and people said that it looks nice! Hehe :P
that was nice.

random, i know. but i thought it was amusing.

even a good friend couldn't recognise me from the back! haha

as to its length, let me expain. when i was younger, i usually had fairly short hair (until i convinced my mum that i needed longer hair to do up for school, particularly at smags)
however, it was still fairly short.
but the latest time i went for a haircut (just the summer gone) i decided i wanted to finally keep my hair long. so all i asked was for a trim and a re-layering, so that most of the length was kept (i liked my length!). so here it is, growing itself out!

sorry, am really done with random stories now...!

so thanks for all the comments today :)

1 comment:

gina said...

Nah, those pieces were my exam pieces for the last 2 years! LOL.

xoxo
Gina