Monday, September 11, 2006

what up

i shoulda gone on church camp. it sounds like it was a really really good camp.
oh well.

thursday was long. 10am-7pm.fun though. just tiring. lucky i didn't go to cloudstreet that night, i would have got home at about 10.30-11 or something crazy like that.

our new OB lecturer is really cool. ok, sure she doesn't have scott's cool accent, but she sure is enthusiastic, and definitely will not take No for an answer!

got a message on friday night:
"Ok guys get ur diaries and turn to october 14. Scribble out anything that is written there, and write the words 'duckdive gig at the evelyn' Easy!"

Haha. i felt compelled to send one back about Cloudstreet.

went to cloudstreet on saturday night. phenomenal. long (about 3.5hrs) but it was so worth it. excellent acting. they did a marvellous job. and i know the places they talk about in this..!
crawley, freo, subiaco, shenton park, nedlands...i even went to school in nedlands..go figure!

sang a whole mass in chapel on sunday. wow. was that hard or what...! (and exhausting..) plus, it was michael's last service with us (for something like three years..) this is a very sad ocassion :(

monday again had its good moments. below are the some of the highlights...

Nick: What happened to the zing guy?
Tim: Would it be a breach of privacy to say that he's close to failing?

woodwind students. (half of the class)
Nick and I sit there going..."yeah....." [Nick: I'm a singer and viola player...I have no idea what they're going on about...]

Mischa: Tim, why did you waste my paper?
Tim: Mischa, you made me give you a grade and waste your paper!

Tim: Carl's manuscript? There should be something called Tim's manuscript! Then I could set it as a prescribed text and charge three dollars a sheet!

Ed: What do you mean by new and improved manuscript? How is it new and improved?
Gladys: Well, perhaps the lines are half a millimetre further apart. Then you could fit all of your bigger notes in!

Nick: Can I please share your book?

Nick: Ooh, nice chord! Can I plagarise?

Tim: I'm a genius! now, I'm going to tell you all, so don't steal my idea. There should be a function on your email inbox that allows you to bounce emails back. Then if you got an email from somebody that you really didn't like or didn't want to know about, you could keep bouncing it back!
Sam: I think the university has something like it.....
Tim: No, melbourne uni is one of the pioneers of uni email.....they can't have created it, and it can't exist now because it's dishonest!

Ed: There's another Ed Ferris walking around on campus.....
Nick: I'm unique! No one else with my name! No, actually, my uncle is Nick too.
Darn it, I'm not unique...


Tim: Can I borrow some manuscript? I want to keep my exercise for posterity's sake.

Tim: Gonna write the inner parts in less than a minute! Awww...it can't have been more than ten per cent over time!

Tim: Are you a piano player? Good, you should play what you've written because it's beautiful.
Sam/Nick: Yeah! Play it, Gladys!
Gladys: No, I'll be right...
Tim: Right, I'll play it!
[plays it]
Class: Awww.....

Good times, good times. We should keep the quotes from this class, like...
"M & E are letting you guys down, only getting A+!"
"Next week we're going to get S! Come on, we're the best class, remember?"

No comments: