Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Realisations of Today

1) I have a long bed. I have figured this out after four weeks in residence. And after my third fitted sheet didn't quite fit (the corners don't quite fit on the corners). And after asking two friends, one who lay on my bed to see if he fit on it (he is tall, so he dangles over the edge of a normal sized bed). I thought it might have just been my first two sheets. But alas! My sheets are normal, and my bed is extra long. Of all people to have a long bed....!

2) I have a grand total of about ten assignments, a major essay, a listening test and three exams over the course of this semester. What a load! So yeah, this semester is definitely not easy. I felt so good about myself, completing three assingments in one week, but it just starts again. I have two more due next week. Surely I have it bad.

3) I function very well between the hours of about 10pm-2am. Consequently, I have taken to doing piano practice at fairly late hours, such as about 10pm-12am. I tend to be quite productive at that time!

4) I had to look on Wikipedia to acertain what this myseterious "spooning" concept so frequently thrown around at Queen's was all about. Sure, I had a vague idea, but was enlightened when I looked it up on the all-trust Wikipedia. This was brought on by somebody suggesting it to me. Jokingly, of course. Or I would have slapped him. He's lucky he's a nice guy, or there'd be some serious anger and a jaw sitting on the floor (mine) that somebody would have to pick up....

5) I have less than two dollars credit on my mobile phone. So, don't expect a msg or a phone call. I'm not going to do it.

6) www.facebook.com is amazing. Go join, especially if you're at Melbourne (because then you can join the Facebookers of Melbourne University group), or if you're at UWA, or Westover, or Curtin or ECU. Or basically any North American institution. Also so I can expand my friends database. And I like getting wall messages.

No comments: