Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Signing out of Melbourne...

I'm leaving melbourne tonight.
sam and i just went to the idea of north concert at little collins st. they were so aweosme :) and of course, i had to buy a cd and get it signed.....nat, go nuts :P (they had another alto back then!) we will def. have to do a music trawl..!

so, i went through bits of melbourne this afternoon...i really don't want to leave this city, it's so beautiful. and leaving queen's? such a weird thing. my room is basically empty, which is disgusting. and really sad.

okay, so the next one will be from HOME!!!!!

to all my friends from melbourne, luv ya all lots..and i'll miss u!!!
to all my friends back home....see ya soon!!! argh!!!!!!!!

over and out!!!!

4 comments:

gina said...

Hello!

So, you're home now, huh? Lucky you! I'm still in the midst of the nightmare of PACKING! Oh, the horror! *sigh*

Well, I'll be flying home tomorrow.. And then I'll watch Harry Potter 4 on Sunday! Hurrah! Hehehe..

Kez, take care of yourself. And we'll keep in touc!

Luv,
Gina

Anonymous said...

heya how's it going? hope u're hving lotsa fun! make sure u tell us all about it ok? and also... update!!! :P

Cheers,
SpecK

Anonymous said...

ok, gladys. You can totally get the facebook now. www.facebook.com. You go to university of melbourne, right? Get it asap. Like our whole westover class has it. Go! Now! You'll need your uni email. Yeahhhh!

Anonymous said...

Hey Gladys! This is Mags, just hopping in on your journal to have a peek. I have read it before, but I'm a terribly lazy commenter, as I'm sure Gina can tell you XD The jokes you post are funny as... I loved this one: http://amusolife.blogspot.com/2005/11/haha-not-that-i-think-americans-are.html

Despite the strong british sentiments, it's funny as :D

Hope to see a post soon, keep enjoying your hols!