Monday, January 23, 2006

wow!

i thought i had lost my blog, but alas! i have found it again! turns out that i have been using a different username. sigh. my memory is so bad!!!
so, hola!!!!! i am most definitely back in perth, as most of you will know.
it's been relaxing, i've been on the couch, in front of the TV, eating really well (even having lost some weight...how that happens on much better food is totally beyond me, but oh well, I ain't complaining!) and sleeping soo much. (something I am sure we are all deprived of during semester..!)
my wisdom teeth have come out (i feel....so naked without them! not really haha) and my gums are in the process of recovering, which is good. i was determined to get back to eating normal food soon, so the other night, my brother and i had pizza! yay! okay, so i was also sick of mashed potato, mashed pumpkin, tofu (mashed in some weird way...) etc.
perth has been quiet...i haven't been out much (well, significantly less than i do in melbourne!) although i did go to the Llama Bar to see this jazz band play, and they were really awesome :D
apart from that, i have caught up on so much TV, including getting partway through Season 2 of One Tree Hill (*drool!*) as well as starting to watch Gilmore Girls again!

I've just started work today..it's a casual job, at mum's work and these lecturer people need data entry, so it's all numbers and stuff for me. which is kinda boring and hurting to the eyes, but hey! it's a job, which is really good (and i can therefore go out after I earn some money!) we did manage to hit the sales, mum's really excited about them (hehe! all good for me!) so I have acquired some new clothes, but I'm keeping some money for melbourne as i know there will always be sales there (wen, 7 angels here we come! and bridge rd...and city myers!!! hahaha)

so, do not fret. i am back!!! (after finding my blog, what a dilemma!) i am enjoying my hols, i think i could be on vacation for the rest of my life :) and i also made this realisation the other day. i think i might be doing the wrong course. ok, maybe not the WRONG one, but i think i should also be taking architecture or something like that, due to my interests. so my plan is to finish these 2 pesky degrees (haha...ok, not really pesky, but my decided ones...i don't want to start again!) and then work some, then go back to uni. Which means that i'm probably going to be in uni for the rest of my life, but hey!

and thankfully, re-offers have come out :) all is good :) although i'd really really like to know where i'm living this year! if anybody finds out, let me know! (did that fabulous albeit slightly devious plan go ahead?)

ok, so that's my life so far.....hope you're all good :)

ooh....and join facebook.com!

1 comment:

WL said...

Yay!!! You've finally blogged =D Yes, we're going for some retail therapy when we get back to Melbourne.. end-of-summer sales are coming and we can look for nice dresses for all our wonderful formal dinners at Queen's. Have fun at home for the rest of the holidays!! =)