Thursday, January 18, 2007

yay!

I think new photos worked....let's hope so anyway! Tell me what you think, comments greatly appreciated!
So, thanks Sam for the confirmation that I will have a student diary. All I hope now is that it's big enough to fit all my bits and pieces in!

I went out with Flick yesterday; we went to a really awesome pizza place in subi, and walked around subi for a while (looking at dresses and shoes and the like!) We passed by this really awesome-looking restaurant, called Rialto's (I think!) that had these funky green and clear plastic chairs outside, as well as really awesome fittings on the inside. It just looked totally cool. Then we got Cold Rock ice-cream mmm.. :) Macadamia Nut ice-cream with Picnic mix-in mm...(i like ice-cream)

Then we went to innaloo coz flick had to try find shoes for qld. And get this, yesterday was kinda expensive (well, all up in one go, which is quite unlike me, unless it's planned, like balls or something like that). I bought two pairs of shoes. Two pairs of points, no less; one pair of metallic chocolate flats, plus a pair of 'bronze snake' heels. And this gets better. They were both on sale. I expected to pay $70. But get this....
there was this offer: buy 1 pair, get the 2nd pair (of equal or lesser value) for HALF PRICE!
And as I noted, one of the pairs of shoes were actually incorrectly priced, so i ended up paying... $44.92 for TWO PAIRS OF SHOES!

Now, now, I don't usually buy shoes, nor do I get so excited over shoes. But I am!! and am incredibly thrilled with what I think has been one of my best buys of the season (ok, so points were in ages ago, but hey! they're both really hot pairs of shoes, so hey!)

that was my exciting news.

and that my brother also borrowed season 3 of scrubs from his friend, so we're watching them all again hehe :P good times, good times.
and my brother has actually gone to busselton/collie for the weekend because a friend of his is getting married (ooh! how exciting!) so it's just mum and me this weekend...should be interesting!
anyway, loz called today, which was totally cool. it was really awesome to catch up! and we have lots to look forward to this year, including music, CU, jude's, maybe student life...yeah, cool things!
can't wait to get back to uni.......!

No comments: