Wednesday, January 10, 2007

epiphany 1 for 2007

although I knew this well before 2007.

when i'm away, i have less stupid arguments.
sure, i get annoyed, sometimes over small petty things.
but they're definitely not as frequent as at home.
nor do they bug me as much.

this might be a gross generalisation.
but oh well.

and you know what else?
at home, there are fewer people to air it all to.

i can't wait to get back to melbourne. i miss doing something with my life.
i miss doing things that seem more meaningful.
not that family isn't, but half the time, it doesn't feel like we are.

a sad situation.

1 comment:

gina said...

Mmm.. I know what you mean. I think it's also because homes are our comfort zones. At least, it is for me. After a while, I just zone and become my usual lazy self. I can't say the same for you - you went and actually got a job! 0_o Hehe..

-Gina