Wednesday, January 24, 2007

phew!

I have confirmed that I'm not going to have to live
a) at another college
b) under a bridge in a cardboard box
c) anywhere else.

Phew.
I was so stressed and paranoid.

Sounds like it isn't just me who's trying to sort out where to live for 2007! Apparently this is one of those annual rushes. That's cool.

So, not much else going on.
My dad came home from overseas a few days ago. Unfortunately didn't bring back that many presents.
I'm on the verge of accepting a position as a choir conductor. Now I'm just waiting on confirmation on whether it is possible to share this role around a bit.

I'm also trying to decide my own choir options - to sing in what, to audition for what.
Do you think I'm getting in over my head?

I'm really excited about this year, there is so much to look forward to.
Lauren called last week - it was totally cool to talk to her. I think I've already posted this haha. Oh well.
My brother is working all this week, and I'm stuck at home. Blergh. :S

Have confirmation on playing the Franck with Em for this year...better practice hard, because it's really hard!

Can't wait to get back to Melbourne, for so many reasons!
In the meantime, somebody please suggest some things for me to do!

3 comments:

gina said...

Something to do..? Girl, you do too much! We have to switch some of our personalities. Well, you probably wouldn't wanna be me, but I'd love to have some of your zealousness!

xoxo
Gina

Anonymous said...

Play games!! :D Chill out and relax dude. Drink mango juice!

gina said...

Ahh.. Mango juice. *dreamy eyes*