Saturday, December 09, 2006

stuff?

watch out, people...MSO is celebrating 100 years.
so, all next week, In Performance is featuring the orchestra. Cool.

Anyway, so got my results on Thursday.
First up, hope everybody did well or at least ok.
i don't think i'm one to publically share my results. just coz that's not my thing.
but i have to say, i think i have exceedingly high expectations of myself.
my average has dropped a good 4 or 5 per cent since last semester *gasp!*
Oh well, it's still pretty good, although personally, i'm one of those people that expects to get like, exceedingly good grades all the time.
whatever.
i should put things into perspective.
because although my average has dropped that 4 or 5 per cent, i've had a most amazing semester. i've made lots of uni friends.
i've played lots.
i've performed lots.
i've done stuff i REALLY want to do.
and that counts. :)

No comments: