Friday, August 11, 2006

Stuff you may or may not know...

Thanks to Mel for this one...it's been ages since I did one of these!

Four things about me - Things you may or may not have known about me in
no particular order:

(a) Four jobs I have had in my life -
1. Violin tutor
2. Accompanist
3. Typist (data entry)
4. Musician (for functions)


(b) Four movies I could watch over and over....
1. Shrek & Shrek 2
2. Pirates of the Caribbean (1 & 2)
3. Not sure
4. I'm sure I could have come up with two more, but considering I've technically listed four already, that should do...Hey, Finding Nemo should be on here...so should Ocean's 11. There we go, that's two extra. Although there are others, I think, that should be on here too...maybe I am Sam also.

(c) Four Places I've Lived -
1. Subang Jaya, KL, Malaysia
2. Perth, WA, Australia
3. Middlebury, CT, USA
4. Parkville, VIC, Australia

(d) Four TV shows I love to watch -
1. Scrubs
2. House
3. One Tree Hill
4. Gilmore Girls

(e) Four places I have been on vacation -
1. Montreal, Canada
2. Malaysia (including Langkawi) and Singapore
3. USA (around east coast)
4. Sydney

(f) Websites I visit daily -
1. Hotmail
2. QI news
3. Uni email
4. www.facebook.com

(g) Four of my favourite foods -
1. Chocolate (and su8gar in general..)
2. Noodles
3. orange (or lemon) and poppyseed cake/muffins etc.
4. Biscuits

(h) Four places I would rather be right now -
1. London (cousins)
2. USA (visit friends), more specifically, Boston as well....(just one of those places I could really see myself in...)
3. France (studying French music)
4. Manchester, UK (also a place I think I could see myself in...)

No comments: