Friday, July 28, 2006

stupid stupid me

ok, briefly, my computer is munted because i spilt water on the keybaord. i hope i haven't lost anything. i'm currently in the college library carrying out my internet work.
this puts me in a very bad position. why? you ask?
well, i'm not on msn.
sorry guys...!
and all my personal files and documents are on that computer. i have backed up some stuff, but not all of it. ARGH!!! stupid me, i should have done it in the holidays, but i didn't (i spent my time sleeping..)
so, the keys don't work, and consequently, i can't really use it. this sucks also because a lot of my uni work is online. not all of it, thankfully, but some of it. which makes it very hard to work.
i really don't feel like doing work atm. but oh well, i will get to it in about two minutes, i'll do about half and hour's worth..(that's about all i've done all week eep! here's to a very busy weekend!)

so, if you want to get in contact with me, email me. you guys should know my email, those who would be contacting me anyway.
i still haven't managed to get all my textbooks as yet (thus, the very heavy workload i shall be having on the weekend)
right, i should better get moving and do some reading before it all comes down on me.

have an intercollegiate orchestra rehearsal starting in an hour....here's to a productive semester!!!!

(i am HIDEOUSLY busy!!!! argh!!!)

No comments: