Saturday, July 01, 2006

a quickie

right,
i'm bored. officially.
i think i should practice everytime i'm bored. i'd be so good by the end of four weeks.
dear anonymous commenter #4: please reveal yourself. even if you email me :)
right, ppl, get back to me about meeting up..!!! argh!
right, i gotta go.
let me peruse my timetable for next semester (yeah, no fridays off this time, pooh!!!)
and send me some pics from sem1, ok? :)
and contemplate my future studies....winging on the fact that i don't fail Business in the Global Economy this semester urgh..!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe, i love how u say "please reveal yourself"
it sounds like something a lit. teacher would say, ie. dr p.. (who i really cant stand!)

do u kno who it is yet?

obviously not me.. :P way 2 state the obvious!

xx