Sunday, September 25, 2005

woah...

I have a terrible knack for losing posts. But I found the old one, so I've published that (see below)
Now for some photos:

Queen Bennie and His Divine Velvet Jets (at the ICAC Soiree, Melbourne's finest music show)

And a photo of Queen's at night, taken by Ben the IT dude :) Yes, again, I live here!! :D

I am slowly getting through some work..pity I don't actually like doing it! Oh well.. :S

I'm plodding along...

and will go shopping tomorrow :) Myer to spend money from birthday (yeah, I know it was a looong time ago!) and bridge rd, hopefully, for the $10 cotton on place :) all is good.

Okay, I had computer troubles...I'm posting all those ones I couldn't before...Sorry for the delay!

1 comment:

gina said...

Heya! How goes your studies? Don't worry.. I have yet to get down and dirty with my books!! Argh.. >.<
Take care and have a great and productive time for the rest of the hols!

Gina