Friday, September 02, 2005

Ch-ch-changes!

Welcome, all! I have come to the dark side. Haha. No, I've had to switch to blogspot because blogspirit does not allow a great amount of...stuff. I've exceded my diskspace. You can still visit my previous additions at http://amusolife.blogspirit.com/ So, I hope this is a really good host :) Now, I'll to put some photos, because that's why I switched to this site...(ran out of space!!!)
So, for photos from the MADS turn:


Me n Mel




Group shot: Renee, Sarah, Xing, Carryn, Belle, Me




Three phantoms present at the turn (out of six!!!): Ben, Pete, Special K. Haha. They were really funny. (pick the best one...apparently the one with "phantom" scrawled across his face thinks he was the best one.....and he didn't even have a suit on!!! Sigh!)







Oh, last night Nick and I went to the Melbourne Uni Orchestra concert at the Melbourne Town Hall (twice within a week!). It was great :) yeah, I haven't quite filled in my concert report form. But there were a lot of important people there :) Always nice, although it's kinda different from home, because I actually know some people there, instead of here...it's seriously a large case of small fish in large ocean. Haha.

1 comment:

gina said...

Boo! Piano Duet and orchestra practice were fun today. :p
See you Monday!