Sunday, September 18, 2005

so far...

The holidays are here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
finally! it's a pity though, that I have two assignments (QM and Macro) due basically in the first week (hah. Production week. Like anything's going to be done!) and the 2nd week is full of rehearsals! At least I have slept more hours!!! :) I'm so excited! haha.

The weekend (and holidays), unfortunately, did not start out the way I planned.
Except for Thursday...
wait up.
Thursday was good...I went shopping with Gem on lygon st. :) we went to venom, because I was convinced i wanted to buy the jacket! And yes, it was still there, and I bought it :D So that made me feel good. I will find some pics with me in it so you can all check it out :)

Had qm test on friday....it was rather unfortunate, because it was much harder than the practice test - there were more calculation questions and less definitions and theory (as in the practice). And the only formula/tables we got were the z- and t-tables, no formulae. which kinda sucks, but i'm glad i learnt all them formulae! (phew!) oh and it was really cool to see li afterwards :) i haven't seen u in the LONGEST time!! :P

i thought we didn't have SITR rehearsals, but yes we did. So that was basically 2pm onwards. I had an hour break in between just to myself (finally!) and then dinner, then had to have more rehearsals. Sigh. i am sooo rehearsaled out! We went till 9pm....oh my gosh. I was soo tired and cold! And exhausted. Ended up at kernick for a little while, then went to tom's and mel, wen, tom n i watched some of snatch. we didn't finish coz we were all wayyy too tired. oh well.

Saturday. bummed around. seriously was going to do a bit of work, but no. got hardly nothing done. managed to screw up my entire itunes. thanx tom for recovering so much of it! i just have to organise it all again. while most of it is all good, there is still a lot of stuff to resort, edit the names, find the paths for. which i am incredibly pissed off about. i should have just shared the file. i am such an idiot. sigh. i think i might just live for another 6-7 weeks without it being incredibly sorted/in playlists (sigh!!! i know.....how am i going to survive?) but i think the summer hoidays can be devoted to that. Sigh. I'm still trying to cope. *sniff!*

we went out for cy's birthday last night, to bismi, a malaysian/singaporean/indian restaurant on sydney rd. it was really good, just really peppery, and it was really spicy!!!! So, yes, my tolerance is incredibly low, but it was good. :) then we came home, bummed round, talked for a while, wen stayed till about 2.30 haha. yeah, we do late nights! :P

anyway..i shall have to do a bit of work today. i'm still comiserating over iTunes. Screw it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry. am not coping very well!

ok..lemme try with photos in another post....

No comments: