Sunday, September 25, 2005

Okay Okay...

Sorry, I've had computer troubles. The internet thingo keeps to Connect because The Web Page You Are Trying to View Is Not Available Offline. Connect to WHAT??? We're on the college BROADBAND....!!!
Sigh, anyway...
enough of my explosions.

First week of holidays.
Monday: Had music lesson at 9am. Yes. Early. At 8.15 I msged my teacher and asked to change my lesson time. She didn't get back. So I just figured, "I'll just go to this music lesson and come home and sleep." I ended up going for the 9am class. I really don't realise how early this is until it's the holidays!
Tuesday-Sunday: Have attempted to do two assignments. Have failed quite miserably. Haha.

Well, not entirely. I have managed to do some of the macro and QM assignments. Just haven't got very far with it.

So what have I spent my time on? Well, actually..piano practice. A few days, even a good solid 2hrs a day! (Lachie goes: "Are you punishing yourself even more???" Hah.)

Talking at Kernick. I love it. :) Sarah is gonna be my 2nd proxy mum (xing, you still are the original! Sarah, it's coz you cook and I love it!). And it's soo nice to have a kitchen and lounge. We spent a good number of hours talking about...stuff (we'll leave it there!). Although I just have to say there's a list....! :P And still quite unresolved. Still. 5 months later....(sigh)

Promising myself that I wouldn't try to fix iTunes till the summer break. But guess what? I have been. Stressing about how little space mky computer now has....so have been trying to remove all the high bit rate songs and replacing them...where from? The NETWORK!!!!! Mind you, the network is not entirely evil! Indeed, it is a great source of entertainment and interest.

Not much. Really. I've been wasting a lot of time.

Went shopping with Wen on Thursday. Yes, she skipped uni for it :P I'm not a bad influence! It was a concious decision! (Consulted, though! haha). And it was worth it. We both ended up buying dresses (ern, shh!!) I found a black dress :) I'm not sure if it's the perfect one, but it's pretty good! And not that expensive for an investment in the black dress :) So I'm happy...and something to wear to collegian's dinner! Zoe, fancy that you should ask about my shopping trip! I can't believe in a matter of about 4 days we both found black dresses! And we are so gonna rock this dinner! Haha. And yes, we shall have a full-blown fashion extravaganza!!! :D Perhaps past some specific doors....why don't we just walk in quad??? Haha.

Xing, I so want to go to shep now! And if you do ur placement there, I will def. visit!!!!! (no, not because somebody else is there. I would really go visit you in the country. Gives me an excuse of somebody to visit! I still haven't quite scored an invite to the country that's close enough!)

what else? Have had a number of RANDOM conversations! Haha Mel, you're with me there. They are random!!!!!!! Hah. enough said. (*cough cough* grammar???)

Anyway, here's a photo (hopefully it works..) of Queen's that tutor ben took. I'ts beautiful. Yes! I live here!!!!!! :D
(d'oh. I realised that I had attempted to put this photo in the post below, but obviously failed! So hopefully it works...no guarantees..I'm soo not good with this! Somebody has to teach me how to use this "hello" programme that i've downloaded and can't quite figure out so I can just put photos on my blog from picasa! Please!!!)

Oh! I can't believe i was talking to mum and I was telling her all about the Switchfoot concert! And she actually said, if my rehearsals end early *very very hopeful!!! fingers crossed!* and there are still tix...*fingers crossed extra hard!*, i can go!!! Cece, maybe I should just get a non-refundable ticket!

And about music....maybe I should write a song... :P Although my poetry skills suck. Anybody from school can def. attest to that!

And just because she likes it, here you go NAT, here is a mention :D

AND I CAN'T BELIEVE WEST COAST DIDN'T WIN!!! I was a bit shattered. I don't think describing my state as "Mildly disappointed - but the world will go on" was very good..it was just incredibly dulled down. And apparently one must pump blood around the body with the heart. It is obviously not able to think in music. Well, just coz he's HUNGARIAN!!! Haha. Oh well, I liked that quote from George Szell. And what happens if he said it in English? Surely translation can't have been lost then.....

Oh and mel and sarah, you guys looked HOT today!!! I can't wait to get that photo developed..and yeah, mel...you have the whole wedding dress technique downpat..better than us. You will be pro by the time you are married :P

OKay, i'm off. I was supposed to be in bed 15 mins ago....so much for that!

Yay for a big week ahead!

Nup, the photo failed. I'll try with picasa tomorrow or sometime. to describe, it's queen's quad in the moonlight. it's BEAUTIFUL!

1 comment:

gina said...

Heya, Gladys!

Hmm.. about the photos.. Here's what I do: I use Adobe Photoshop to downsize them. And then I upload them to www.photobucket.com and then you just put the link to the photo in your post. That's it. It's pretty simple and straight forward. I could show you too, if you want. :)
Oh also, I think for blogspot you don't even have to use photobucket or even photoshop. There's another column that just gets you to choose a photo from your computer and it downsizes and uploads it for you.
Anyway... I'll see you later at rehearsal! :S

Luv,
Gina