Saturday, April 26, 2008

Amazing

I should point out that the previous post was thanks to Gina, as I stole it from her....

So, this is the long weekend I've been looking forward to for a very long time. Probably since about the end of the Easter holidays. Really, I shouldn't be living holiday to holiday, or weekend to weekend - I should be enjoying every day that I have. But this week has been ridiculously busy. (Nothing's new, but it seemed more so, for some reason...)

I get this question: "Have you recovered from your 21st?" And to tell you the truth, I thought about it and the correct answer is "No." Not because I partied so hard that I feel so ill, but because since that night I haven't really had much sleep anyway. Nor did I have that much prior to it. So, no, I haven't quite recovered.

But as the brief story about it....

I have to begin with thank yous to everybody who helped make the night possible. From the professional staff at Coopers Inn, to everybody who pitched in with cake, speaker requirements, giving opinions, and to all my friends and family who helped me celebrate on the night. I feel incredibly loved, blessed, and oh-so-spoilt! Only yesterday did I clear and put away all my presents....they were sitting out on the couch before, until I had to move them into my room because we had people over. But sititng in my room can get messy...I could barely access one of my cupboards..! Thank you so much for making it a celebration to remember.

Unfortunately it was back into the swing of it after partying hard last weekend (two 21sts, one of them mine..!). Piano lesson: 9am Monday morning. I resisted the urge so difficultly to go out after church on Sunday night ("But you're 21 now! You can do whatever you like! You're grown up now!" Haha..)
Had mid-semester exam during the week.
Two assignments.
One I skipped....don't worry, there are 9 in a semester, of which only 7 count. And last week and this week, I'm missing my 'allocated' two. So I have to keep working hard after that. I think I can do that. Hopefully!

Going to another 21st tonight...should be fun. We're taking the Wiggles van woo!!! All the way to Geelong (well it's not really that far, but should be a fun trip!). With cool people hehe.

I don't know how I'm going to do tomorrow, but I suppose we'll see. I am already exhausted...!

Look out for upcoming performances in Concert Class.....




that didn't sound as busy as I thought it was.....
probably because I didn't do an assignment....would you look at that..?!

No comments: