Tuesday, March 27, 2007

revelations

1. I really enjoy playing the piano!
I know this sounds stupid, but every so often (perhaps every three to six weeks) as I reflect on my practice (which may or may not be while I'm practicing), I suddenly realise that I enjoy playing so much.
The worst part is getting up early. But once I start, the physical need to play is amazing.


2. I really enjoy the company of my Con friends.
Funnily, and amzingly, I have lots of them! Particularly in 2nd year, but this is not to exclude anybody!
Going to the Glenferrie last night and hanging with Con people was amazing. And Julie/BJ's housewarming had heaps of Con people - how cool was that? (And I was worried I would know three people: the two hosts and Jac hehe!)

3. Despite seriously really not wanting to, I unfortunately hold on to feelings from the past.
No matter how much circumstances change, a little part of me will always feel the same way from the past.

4. Okay, I've been denying it......there may or may not be a few people who have caught my eye.....but it just seems a) out of bounds b) strange. Go figure.....am I going to act? Probably not - I'm not that sort of person...so will anything happen? Probably not. I wondered for the past week whether I was destined to be alone for the rest of my life....how despressing!









No comments: