Friday, March 02, 2007

Photos


MSO SIDNEY MYER BOWL CONCERT
21 February 2007


Flick and me


Normal me and Jen


Silly me and Jenny!


MSO at the Bowl


The city with clouds



O-WEEK MENTOR CAMP
Camp Rumbug, Foster North
24-25 February 2007


Arom, Smita and me


'Down...in the Rumbug!'


Me and Renee


Beach at Waratah Bay



COMMENCEMENT DINNER
28 February 2007



Sally-Anne, me and Jac



3E buddies, me and Renee



me, Helen and Ace




Musos: Casey and me :)




Tim and me




Dhiraj, me and Kevin




Me and Malcolm (he's actually Scottish!)



Jenny and me



'Siblings' Ben and me (ooh, look, we both have our eyes closed!)



Me and Penny



Nicole and me




Scary Pete and me




Me and Jess



Dhiraj's eye, Zaal and me

1 comment:

gina said...

Cool pics. =) See you later at piano class!

xoxo
Gina