Friday, July 06, 2007

new news

am now back in melbourne. had a good day yesterday, despite the 6am flight. ace picked me up from the airport, helped me move in a bit and then we had lunch, then went to the shops. then had a rehearsal with lily. that went pretty well; the fugue is going to be hard to co-ordinate, but we'll make it happen :) the first movement is most excellent, and the 2nd movement has lots of notes for both of us.
woke up at 6.45am this morning. practiced for a little bit, but didn't feel very motivated to practice more than an hour - poor effort :(
am in the mdist of packing and stuff, am going to ballarat today with ace to visit pen.
just then, i reached into the front pocket of my backpack, only to find a(nother?) STUPID STUPID MOUSE had obviously gotten in LAST NIGHT (GARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and chewed at the muesli bar in there. stupid me for having left it on the floor. and it CHEWED THROUGH MY BAG AS WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so now my bag has UNWANTED HOLES. because of the STUPID MOUSE! they are so INCONSIDERATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and it looks messy and is DISGUSTING!!!!! and i had just gotten mum to fix up the broken other pocket. but now, there are TWO OTHER BROKEN POCKETS!!!! GARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! of course, i didn't touch the muesli bar. and then i found ANTS on my wall. i saw them coming up the stairs, but i live on the THIRD FLOOR!!! there is a massive PEST PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As you may have guess, i am incredibly ANNOYED!!!!!!!!!! and freaked out that the mouse is STILL AROUND!!!!!!!!!! WHY OH WHY...?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

STUPID STUPID STUPID MOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, i think that was my rant. Apart from that, i am really looking forward to seeing pen so soon! it should be heaps of fun, and i've never been to the 'rat, let alone you know, to country vic to visit friends. am in the process of trying to desparately organise everything that needs to be done before i go away. maybe it'll be good for me.
and i hope the mouse doesn't come back. I HATE MICE!!!!!!!!!
and hoepfully the ants don't attack my food. THIS SUCKS!!!! I HATE PESTS!!!!!!!!!!!!
GARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
okay, that clearly wasn't the end of my rant, but i must depart now.....more stuff to sort out...i only did come online to see if the dude had emailled back (re: melbourne welcome). gah.



1 comment:

gina said...

Sorry about your encounter with that rodent! LOL. Back when I stayed at Trinity in 2005, I shared my room with a mouse. Or mice. I actually saw one in my room. But thankfully, it didn't nibble on anything. (I think.) =P