Tuesday, July 10, 2007

darn!

i have lost my second earring in three weeks!
this sucks. because they were both really good earrings (in terms of colours, and matching). i am looking for my second one, because i think it dropped out sometime around lunch time. perhaps i'll find it.
the first pair were just a black pair. the second a blue one. both highly functional. well, not anymore, because i only have one now.
i think it's got something to do with my left ear, because they both fell out of my left earhole.

so, what does this mean now?
i should only wear earrings that won't fall out. how i shall ensure this, i'm not too clear. but if anybody has suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated.
and now i have to go look for a pair of suitable replacement earrings. which probably means the market stalls at university, or to hope really hard that a nice friend will make some for me. or that i will learn myself!

gargh. this is almost as annoying as the mouse. :(

No comments: