Friday, July 27, 2007

Live-to-air broadcast

3MBS, Melbourne's local classical music radio station, presents on Tuesdays their "Live at the Convent" series, featuring young Australian artists in direct broadcasts from their studio in Abbotsford, Melbourne. This Tuesday, 31 July, starting at 1pm (AEST; for time difference conversion, try http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/ ), will be the Beethoven cello sonatas, of which I will be playing the 5th one (Op 102 No 2 in D Major) with a cellist. So I will be a little while after 1pm AEST but all of the Beethoven cello sonatas will be great to listen to!

If you are in Melbourne, you can tune into 103.5FM; if you are interstate, or even abroad, you can listen online by going to www.3mbs.org.au, and going to the "Listen Live" tab.

I hope you are able to tune in - your support is always appreciated.

1 comment:

gina said...

Hey Gladys,

I couldn't tune in to listen to you play - I'm sorry!! I was at uni at the time, but I'd brought along my mp3 player which had a radio. But when I tried to tune in, all I could hear was static. =( I was so bummed!

But I'm sure you played beautifully. =)

Btw, where's your review of TION? I wanna read it! =P

xoxo
Gina