Tuesday, February 20, 2007

ITunes Shuffle!

Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle.
Say the following questions aloud, and press play.
Use the song titles that come up to answer each question.
NO CHEATING.

How does the world see me?
Artist: The Cat Empire
Song: Sly
Comment: Hahahahahaha. Really?!?!?!?!? Hahahahah.

Will I have a happy life?
Artist: Hillsong
Song: Track 13. (I don't actually know the title)
Comment: Awesome. Any Hillsong song for this question has to be good for this question! The lyrics have, "Your breath of life sets me free." "Now I'm free to dance again." Sound positive!

What do people really think of me?
Artist: Anthony Newley
Song: Pure Imagination (from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory)
Comment: Haha. Cool!

How can I make myself happy?
Artist: Klaus Bedalt
Song: One Last Shot (from Pirates of the Carribbean)
Comment: Is this to do with one last chance..? Or pirates? Arrr....good orchestral music though!

What should I do with my life?
Artist: Disney
Song: Colours of the Wind (from Pocohantas)
Comment: Is this, what, accept everybody..?!

What is some good advice for me?
Artist: Switchfoot
Song: Under the Floor
Comment: Does that even make sense?!

What do I think my current theme song is?
Artist: Guy Sebastien
Song: i 4 u
Comment: Random, and funny

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Artist: Queen Latifah
Song: When You're Good to Mama (from Chicago)
Comment: Hahahahaha. Does this mean I'm a matriarchal figure..?!

What song will play at my funeral?
Artist: Andrea Bocelli
Song: Cujus animam
Comment: It'd probably help if I knew the English translation. But sorry, although it's pretty, I think I'll have something else...

What type of men do you like?
Artist: Gavin De Graw
Song: Meaning
Comment: What does this mean? I want meaning in relationships..?!

What is my day going to be like?
Artist: Guy Sebastien
Song: Fiend for You
Comment: Don't know what that means...

Why am I here?
Artist: Jimmy Barnes
Song: Working Class Man
Comment: Haha....with a Protestant work ethic..?!?!

What will people remember me for?
Artist: Rockapella
Song: Save Tonight
Comment: Meh, don't get it...

What song will be stuck in my head tomorrow?
Artist: MercyMe
Song: Undone
Comment: This is a great album!

Are there people outside waiting to take me away?
Artist: Guy Sebastien (why are there so many by him..?!?! What happened to my favourite artists?!?!)
Song: Out With My Baby
Comment: Erm....perhaps..?

What will this year be all about?
Artist: Andrea Bocelli
Song: La Gioconda: Cielo E Mar!
Comment: Yep, some sort of English translation would be nice...but perhaps the exclamation mark at the end of the title indicates some sort of spectacular thing!

And another one....

Opening Credits:
MADS Crew: Credits. Makes sense, but not really. So let's try again...
Hillsong: King of Love

Waking Up:
Gavin De Graw: Chemical Party

First Day At School:
Harry Connick Jr.: Love for Sale

Puppy Love:
The Corrs: Miracle

Fight Song:
Vanessa Carlton: Wanted (oh, topical..?!)

Breaking Up:
Andrea Bocelli: Tosca: Recondita Armonia (would make sense in English...whatever it is..)

Prom:
The Corrs: Heaven Knows

Life is Good:
Miles Davis & John Coltrane: Live in New York (not actually the title. Let's try again..)
Van Morrison: Georgia on my Mind

Driving:
Grandaddy: Crystal Lake

Flashback:
Frank Sinatra: L.A. is my Lady

True Love:
Doris Day: Whatever Will Be, Will Be (Que Sera, Sera) [oh no, am I settling for less..?!]

Wedding:
The Key Sessions Quartet: Cry Me a River. (HAHAHAHHAHAHA!)

Moment of Triumph:
Bach's Cello Suite No. 1, Prelude

Death Scene:
Lauryn Hill: Can't Take My Eyes off You. (Hahahaha. Who..?!)

Funeral Song:
Andrea Bocelli: Ave Maria (the Schubert one) [Beautiful choice!)

End Credits:
Jackie de Shannon: What the World Needs Now is Love (hahahha. Yep, after I die, yes...and it's a good credits song. But random!)

No comments: