Sunday, February 18, 2007

Chinese New Year

Last night was Chinese New Year eve; if you are Chinese, you know that this is a massive party! (If you're not, now you do!)
So, being away from home for my first Chinese New Year warranted a party to find to attend. And find and attend I did, getting myself invited to Xing's new apartment (Uropa, on Grattan and Swanston) for her party, which involved a lot of food, drink and med friends. Plus a few friends of friends who knew me (med, as well as a couple of music who knew me, but whom I didn't know..oops..!)
Here are the pics...

Bartender-mistress Eelin


Look at all the food!!!! (this is the 1st table)

And the 2nd one..!



Xing, Wen & me (with Tom and Kenneth)

Min, Wen, me

Eelin and me

Big group photo! [Min, Tom, Kenneth, Sam, Wen, me, Tim, Xing, Nicole, Eelin]


Ling & me


Happy New Year drinks!


The Queeners (well, technically 1 Queener, 4 Wyverns)

No comments: