Monday, November 01, 2010

more if you knew....

If you know me, you'll know that I love being in this city. I've had an amazing six years, of course, not without its ups and downs. I love my relative independance, the city itself, the local hangouts, the friends, the opportunities, the things there are to do, the things I'm involved in, the communities, the good finds. If I hadn't been here, I wouldn't be the person I am today. There are many people to thank for that. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have had the opportunities I have had, nor the specific influences and opinions. I wouldn't trade them for anything.
I've also been fortunate this year to have met even more amazing people, in addition to the many I have come to know. I have had the pleasure of working with such talented people and teaching (and learning from!) a most wonderful set of students.

But today,for the first time in six years, I seriously considered going back home to Perth in what feels like the sum of a large addition.

No comments: