Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Stuff that comes out on top

I think I've figured out (some of) my favourite foods - in no particular order:
chocolate
soup
hot cross buns (fruitless, of course. But may be chocolate or mocha flavoured)
corn
brunch food
cupcakes
picnic food


Stuff that's currently playing in my iTunes:
Switchfoot
Jon Foreman
Naturally 7
Jamie Cullum


Qualities that matter to me:
faith
honesty
inquisitiveness
appreciation and interest in music, if not necessarily talent
that duality of intensity and quick wit


Smells I really like:
lilies
coffee
sizzling garlic and onion in mum's cooking
that really crisp cold morning air (or cold night air, so long as I'm appropriately and warmly dressed!)


Places I'd really like to go and visit:
London
Boston
Chicago
Germany


If I didn't play the piano, I wish I studied:
cello
voice
french horn

No comments: