Friday, April 17, 2009

Sorry...

...if I'm a crap friend in the next three weeks. Please forgive me.
I thought I could do everything, and therefore said yes to it all.
I really want to do it, so I am. But this is the brief overview:
7: number of orchestra rehearsals in the next two weeks
1: Paris essay (60%) due
1: Econometrics project (20% group) due
1: Econometrics test
2: Conducting tests
7: Playing in front of people of sorts (not rehearsals)
1: Birthday that is my own to celebrate
5: Other birthdays to celebrate :)

Don't get me wrong, I love rehearsals, I love performing, I enjoy working hard and being pushed to work hard. Just perhaps not in such quick succession and so much so condensed.

ANAM Applications out soon. Haven't had lesson. Starting to worry a lot. What if I can't do it?
What if I can't even audition for AYO stuff? AHH!!

I can't wait for the semester to be over, but it means some stuff will finish there. I hope some of it doesn't, that it continues. Hopefully. Time is a friend. Also an enemy...
Please bear with me. I value your friendships very much - just be patient, and please support and encourage me!

No comments: