Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Eleven Hours

...is technically the number of contact hours I have this semester.
In my defence, it is three and a half subjects worth, having done four and a half last semester. (So we'll just credit my good planning hey?)
It was done for a reason......namely that I can have lots of time to practice for my Final Solo Recital, as well as lots of chamber music activities.
Piano itself takes at least 20hrs a week. So, that's more 'homework' for one subject than I go to uni for. I won't even mention the rest of the subjects.
Then there's the other projects, which aren't really 'for' uni per se, but uni is the reason they exist. Plus, they're good for me.

I've only been in Melbourne four days. And already it feels like much longer.

I've only just finished two days of uni for semester two. And I don't even know how I'm going to get through this week.
Let alone the rest of semester...

F: "G, I don't know how you can be so busy, but still have time to go out so much."
I don't know either....



"He does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us; just as the roof of a greenhouse does not attract the sun because it is bright, but becomes bright because the sun shines on it." - C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

No comments: