Wednesday, November 07, 2007

silly me

i've screwed up my computer again - water. but i don't think it was the water that did it. i think it was because in my cleanage, i managed to accidentally hit the screen. but not too hard.
it flickered, came back on.
then flickered again. and cut out.
and now i can't turn it back on again.
but yeah, i can't use it. my life without facebook and email is kinda tormenting at the moment, but on the flipside, i have all this space on my desk.
well, some more.
but i don't have any music to study to now..!!! :(
i'll take it to the computer guys to fix it. i don't really care how much it costs, i need it back.
so yeah, send me emails, but it won't necessarily get a reply within 10 mins, like other times.

2 comments:

gina said...

Oh no! =( Hope they fix it immediately..

gina said...

And if you can.. take a look at the video of the piano duo I posted on your Facebook wall asap. Let me know what you think! =) =)