Friday, November 09, 2007

let's keep this brief

had couple of exams on tuesday.
smashed the listening test, especially with my nice fountain pen with peacock blue ink. that was really not relevant at all!
there were too many Ds in the chorale, but yeah. string quartet had little given (2 bars) then we had to write 12 extra bars! too many. but i managed to fill them up somehow.
am still working off computer lab, my own laptop refuses to come out of its hibernation, refusing to actually resume windows, as it promises.
empty, i tell you, empty!
am dying from not being able to check email or facebook every ten, wait, make that three, minutes.
dying even more from not being able to listen to my music. i was so excited that i could listen to muse while studying macro. but tis not to be so.

so, am supposedly studying for macro.
have managed to fit in practice every day.

had a lesson with G and S and A on thursday - spent three hours with the boys, including the lesson, which was good, but also amusing all at the same time. G's piano is too soft, but managable. oh well, we made it through. Well, S nearly didn't because he'd given blood that morning.
Actually went to brekkie with the girls that morning, which was lovely. and then went to uni to study (not that productive though..) and then watched M's exam, which was nice.
had a lovely thursday in all.

but what my cousin said a while ago, he reckons that after so many highs and with all the adrenalin, once it stops, one may get depressed. uh-oh.
i have many highs and good adrenalin. maybe that's why i need to keep going.
and maybe that's why i feel so unmotivated today.

i'm starting to miss the con and its antics and all my con friends already..!
the cool 2nd yrs won't be 2nd yrs anymore..!

i'm going to go practice my sounds. like the click. and the raindrop. haha.
and try to suss out which earrings NOT to wear when i see the boys because they resemble those sweets too much that they want to eat them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh dear, my best condolences to you and your computer! XD I don't know what I'd do without my computer. I'D DIE.

Hehe you sound like you're procrastinating like me :D But not having the computer must be a big help (to not procrastinating!)

gina said...

How awesome was TION on Saturday night?!?! =) =) =)

Anonymous said...

Dear Gladys,

Steph here, your once-in-a-while blog reader from Perth. How goes life in Melbourne?

I have a proposition/question for you and I wasn't sure if you'd prefer if I ask you here or email you or even, since I might possibly be in Melbourne around Christmas, ask you in person (or vice versa, if you happen to be in Perth sometime). We could even be quasi-professional and I could take you out to lunch :) Any preferences?