Friday, June 15, 2007

Some photos

These are photos stolen from other people. Because I haven't posted photos for a very long time, probably not really since posting them on facebook.
But just in case you don't have facebook, here are a few things I've been up to in the last six months...



Queen's Ball 07: Tim, me, Sally-Anne


Queen's Ball: Tim, Steph, me (look crazy!)


Idea of North concert, April 2007. Me and
The Idea of North


Sam's Surprise 21st Birthday Breakfast
Tim, me, Sam blowing bubbles


Rowing Day 07: me and Pete (hot look, both of us... :S )


Queen's Ball: me and Sal

Queen's Ball: me and Ben (proxy brother)


Queen's Ball: Mel, Renee, me


Queen's Ball: me and Mel



Rowing Day 07: Renee and me



Fellow's Dinner: me and Renee


Fellow's Dinner: me, Tim, Renee ('look hard-core')
[I clearly cannot do this look....!]

Admittedly:
1) the same few people have cropped up in these photos. I have probably stolen photos from those people.
2) There is a great young presence. They're EVERYWHERE..!!! (run away..! Haha)
3) These few photos admittedly miss out even greater events, such as my birthday, Music events, connect and just general life, not just college stuff! If you want to see them, you should get facebook. So that we can be 'friends' and you can view my pictures....ya wouldn't!

1 comment:

M said...

Seeing as though the Young clan is quite significant, I think you should marry one of us and join the family. Ya wouldn't!