Sunday, May 20, 2007

numbers

8.5: the number of hours of Urinetown auditions I sat through.
3: the number of hours we spent casting and trying to figure out roles for the auditionees.
75: the number of emails I have received from various people (mostly committee members) about MSS matters.
16: the number of days this new committee has been together. Yes, that's just over two weeks. An average of 4.6875 emails a day.
7: the number of hours I didn't check my email for on Thursday.
19: the number of emails I received in the aforementioned 7 hours.
5: the number of productive actions the MSS has taken so far. (I think.)
2: the number of meetings I had on Monday: Apollo and Melbourne Welcome.
4: the number of third year girls doing Melbourne Welcome. This is also equal to the number of second year boys doing Melbourne Welcome.
4: the number of Melbourne Welcome girls who are single and going to fight over English boys.
1: the number of Melbourne Welcome boys who are single and aren't going to be fighting over any of the girls.
3: the number of times I booked myself in for practice in the Basement.
9: the number of choristers who showed up to rehearsal on Tuesday.
2 3/4: the number of hours of the first read-through of Urinetown on Tuesday night.
1: the number of days before a concert I was asked to play for. (Don't worry, it went quite well :) )
1: the number of internationally-renowned economists I had formal dinner with at Fellow's Dinner. Who, I might add, we didn't have a great chance to talk to.
1: the number of internationally-renowned economists I now have to set up lunch with!
2: the number of QOTs I have administered in class this week.
13: the number of hours I was on-the-go on Thursday. It was a very long day...
2: the number of french horn boys I walked home with after the MUCO concert.
23987: the number of times I have checked Facebook in procrastination (of my essay).
5: the number of actual parts for the Urinetown orchestra.
1: the number of shocks about friends going to London I've had this week.
2: the number placing after playing the Strauss.
391757: the number of things I have to do this week!!!!

1 comment:

Mel said...

shocked things about friends in London?