Monday, May 07, 2007

little uni --> much other stuff

Case in point, as an example.
Tuesday 8 May

Wake up 6.27am
Shower
Breakfast
Morning: Piano practice
10am: Meet with Pete to prepare for Bible study
11.30am-1pm: Meet with Erica for mentoring
Lunch
2.15-3.15pm: Class
3.45pm: Mozart competition, me actually competing
4.15pm: accompany for Mozart competition
5pm: rehearsal to train my soloist to sing for a concert on Thursday night
5.30-7pm: Choir, make sure they sound at least decently ok for Thursday night
7.01-7.42pm: walk home, eat dinner
7.45-8.45pm: College tutorial
9.30pm: Bible study
10.30pm or so (whenever we're done): come back to my room and start homework.

I kid you not, there is actually only one hour of scheduled university class in that.
I'm sorry if I'm a really bad friend to you all in the next three weeks - there is much to be done.
And not enough time to do it.
Please don't ask me about "so-and-so night". I don't know what's going on. The most pressing matters are what is the big stuff. Usually a day in advance. There are no plans for the weekend yet because it will probably be filled with homework and study. And hopefully some recovery (well, that was the plan last weekend...didn't quite work out. Silly rowing day kinda gets in the way of life in general.)

So, if I'm snappy, you'll know why.
Try to be sympathetic; I'll try to minimise the amount of fatigue and stress shown and displayed by my character as much as possible. Please try to understand!

Why I took on this new role (and new roles in general this year...) has been totally beyond me.
This is what I do now:
Apollo Choir
MSS VP
Jude's SMC
co-MD-ing for QC musical 2007
[the above four are basically executive kind of roles]

Melbourne Welcome 2007
Connect
accompanying x a lot
trio

piano
work (attempt to...)
piano
commerce
piano
sinfonia
piano
maintain some sort of sane life
piano

no wonder i'm not succeeding...! i think i'm about to collapse and fall apart....

No comments: